Langsung ke konten utama

Favorite Song, Favorite Singer Ever!

Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran

[Taylor Swift]
All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.
And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles in your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel right

[Taylor Swift]
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

[Both]
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

[Both]
'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

[Ed Sheeran]
And all my walls stood tall painted blue
And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you

[Taylor Swift (Album version) / Ed Sheeran (Remix version):]
And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,
[Album version:] Taking flight, making me feel right
[Remix version:] Taking flight, making me feel right like

[Both]
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

[Both]
'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
And you'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh.
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind.

[Taylor Swift]
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

[Both]
All I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

[Taylor Swift]
All I know is we said, "Hello."
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed
All I know is a new found grace
All my days I'll know your face
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed 


***

Surely, I'm falling in love with everything about her, her songs, her life, no matter what.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Terakhir deh ini (ruwet banget isi kepala w)

Ternyata cerita kita ini sampai pada akhirnya juga ya.  Walaupun bukan akhir seperti yang kita rencanakan di awal, tapi semoga sudah sesuai dengan yang kamu inginkan.  Sesuai kata-kata pisahmu waktu itu, yang tidak memberi aku pilihan jawaban, buat aku harus mengiyakan.  Sampai hari ini aku masih bertanya-tanya, ini salah siapa ya? Semua ini bisa saja memang benar salahmu, atau salahku? Atau salah kita? Iya, salahmu. Kamu yang bilang sendiri, ingin semua ini jadi serius.  Aku bilang, kita coba dulu pacaran, kenal juga baru kan?  Kamu yang bilang sendiri, oh sudah siap, sudah yakin sekali pokoknya dengan alasan ini itu. Kamu tahu kan, aku si hobi banyak mikir ini tidak semudah itu bisa percaya.  Tapi, kamu mulai cerita tentang hidupmu yang katamu ini belum banyak yang tahu.  Kamu yang bilang sendiri, kalau aku bisa terima itu semua, kita bisa lanjutkan cerita.  Kamu tahu kan aku bisa terima? Jujur saja sejak itu aku pikir, oh mungkin kali ini bena...

RASA by Nuril Basri (Nyoba Review)

  Aku merasa seperti seorang gadis tua. Seorang gadis berumur 29 tahun yang tidak mengerti apa pun tentang dirinya yang tidak tahu apa yang diinginkannya dalam hidup ini. Aku sebuah bola besar yang menggelinding kebingungan. * Buku ini aku dapat dari giveaway  yang penulisnya buat di twitter tahun 2019. Jujur (dan sorry) aku sebenarnya tidak pernah tahu Nuril Basri. Memang pengetahuanku akan penulis juga kurang, karena buatku membaca seringnya hanya tentang cerita dan isinya. Jadi, seharusnya sih review ini terlihat cukup jujur. Pada cover buku ini tercantum kutipan menarik dari British Council " One of five Indonesian authors to read now " yang agak meningkatkan ekspektasiku. Ditambah lagi, tercantum juga bahwa beberapa karya dari penulis ini sudah diterjemahkan ke dalam Bahasa Malaysia dan Inggris, membuatku tambah penasaran. Di tahun 2019, setelah membaca halaman-halaman awal, aku merasa kurang motivasi untuk melanjutkan. Aku merasa seperti ada sesuatu yang mengganjal, tap...

good song!

Invisible - Taylor Swift She can’t see the way your eyes light up when you smile She’ll never notice how you stop and stare whenever she walks by And you can’t see me wantin you the way you want her But you are everything to me [Chorus:] And I just wanna show you She don’t even know you She's never gonna love you like I want to You just see right through me but if you only knew me We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible There’s a fire inside of you that can’t help but shine through She’s never gonna see the light No matter what you do And all I think about is how to make you think of me And everything that we could be [Chorus] Like shadows in a faded light Oh we’re Invisible I just wanna look in your eyes and make you realize I just wanna show you she don’t even know you Baby let me love you let me want you You just see right through me But if you only knew me We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just i...